This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Under the authority of section 60 of the Urban and Rural Planning Act and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act , the Lieutenant-Governor in Council makes the following Order.
1. This Order may be cited as the Marble Mountain Protected Area Order .
2. This Order applies generally throughout the Marble Mountain Protected Area declared by the Lieutenant-Governor in Council.
Conflicting action prohibited
3. All public authorities and all other persons, corporations, partnerships, associations or other organizations are prohibited from taking action or undertaking any development that conflicts with or is inconsistent with the Marble Mountain Protected Area Plan and the Marble Mountain Protected Area Land Use Zoning Regulations .
4. The Director of Development Control of the Department of Municipal and Provincial Affairs is authorized to administer and enforce the Marble Mountain Protected Area Land Use Zoning Regulations .
5. The Marble Mountain Protected Area Order, 1978, Newfoundland Regulation 32/79, is repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer