This is an official version.
Copyright © 2006: Queens Printer,
Agricultural Products Marketing Board Order
Under the authority of paragraph 9(1)(m) of the Natural Products Marketing Act and the Subordinate Legislation Revision and Consolidation Act , the Lieutenant-Governor in Council makes the following Order.
2. This Order applies to all orders and regulations of commodity boards established and operating under section 11 of the Natural Products Marketing Act, except pricing and levy orders for eggs that are made under a federal-provincial agreement.
3. Orders and regulations made by a commodity board shall not be effective until publication in the Gazette.
4. (1) Orders and regulations made by a commodity board shall not be published in theGazette until 21 days after copies have been delivered to the minister and the Agricultural Products Marketing Board, except as otherwise provided.
(2) Where orders or regulations are of an urgent nature, the commodity board shall so advise the minister and the Agricultural Products Marketing Board and shall proceed to give effect immediately upon giving that advice.
5. The Agricultural Products Marketing Board Order, 1994, Newfoundland Regulation 77/94, is repealed.
©Earl G. Tucker, Queen's Printer