Newfoundland and Labrador
Forty-Ninth General Assembly - First Session - 2019
Government Services Committee:
- Barry Petten – Conception Bay South
- Loyola O'Driscoll – Ferryland
- Derrick Bragg – Fogo Island - Cape Freels
- Elvis Loveless – Fortune Bay - Cape La Hune
- Pam Parsons – Harbour Grace - Port de Grave
- Derek Bennett – Lewisporte - Twillingate
- Sarah Stoodley – Mount Scio
- Alison Coffin – St. John's East - Quidi Vidi
Review of the Draft Bill, Real Estate Trading Act, 2019
Letter from Government House Leader – Referring Draft Bill to Government Services Committee for Review
Draft Bill, Real Estate Trading Act, 2019
News Release: Government Services Committee to Hold Public Hearings and Invites Submissions from the Public
September 17, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - Audio Recording
September 17, 2019, 1:30 p.m. - Audio Recording
Presentation from Service NL on Real Estate Trading Act, 2019 - September 17 2019
NL Association of Realtors Open House Consultations - Volume II - Reccommendations
Review of Estimates
Below are links to the audio of the Government Services Committee meetings at which they reviewed the Estimates. Verbatim transcripts will be posted at a later date as they become available.
|Transportation and Works
||June 12, 2019, 5:30 p.m.
|Executive Council (all activities)
||June 17, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
June 19, 2019, 12:00 p.m. (continued)
Audio Recording (continued)
Public Procurement Agency
|June 17, 2019, 6:00 p.m.
Consolidated Fund Services
Public Service Commission
June 18, 2019, 9:00 a.m.